ESYS develops and manufactures energy-efficient miniaturized electronics with a focus on mobile applications. Since 1992 the Berlin-based company has successfully implemented its own standard products as well as customer-specific hardware and software projects.
- Localization and fleet management of vehicles, machines and containers
- Battery powered long-term miniature data logger for temperature, humidity, movement, acceleration, shock and position
- Mobile real-time monitoring of sensitive measurement data combined with alarm messages
- Localization and navigation of people and objects inside and outside buildings
- Low-energy data transmission via mobile radio, Bluetooth, NFC and WLAN
- Hardware development, PCB layout and firmware
- Apps for Android and iOS, cloud & web applications
The company is headquartered in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg.
Since 2020 ESYS is a member of the GÜNTHER corporate group.
ESYS is member of the BMWi-funded networks MoDiSeM and farm4.net.